The mission of the California Republican Assembly is:
• to be a responsible conservative voice for the fiscal and social betterment of California and the nation;
• to sponsor public forums which provide for the expression of conservative political points of view;
• to review the performance of our elected leaders and evaluate their adherence to conservative principles;
• to seek out and encourage qualified conservative Republican candidates to run for public office;
• to guide and assist Republican candidates in their campaigns for local, state, and national offices; and
• to increase Republican voter registration.